Skip to content
- 4 ounces Shrimp, about 9-12 of the 31-40 Ct medium shrimp
- 1/2 cup Yellow Squash, cut with a mandoline into fries, or cut manually1/4" width pieces
- 1 tablespoon Butter, Divided
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- In half the butter, sauté the Squash on low to medium heat, until tender but not mushy
- Simultaneously in another pan, melt the remaining butter on medium and cook the Shrimp until no longer pink.
- In your bento, place first the squash and then the shrimp.
- Allow to cool to at least room temperature before placing the lid on your bento.