legal and privacy statement
aka – the dreary stuff you have no intention of remembering
These are pretty important so turn down the iPod.
- No animals were harmed during the making of this website.
- The books listed here are ones that I have read and enjoyed. Should you decide to buy them, either through my site or through your local bookstore, and discover that you don’t like them – I am not responsible. I cannot help it if you have no taste and the reading abilities of a brain-dead cat. In the future, stick to something simple, like Pat the Bunny.
- Any use of this website, in any manner whatsoever, will increase the amount of disorder in the universe. Although no liability is implied herein, the viewer is warned that this process will ultimately lead to the death of the universe. Makes you feel warm and fuzzy, don’t it?
- The photographs contained on this website belong to me, unless explicitly stated otherwise, and if you would like to use them, feel free. I would appreciate either a shout out or a link back. Don’t make me hunt you down.
- I have worked very hard on all of my reviews, synopses, short stories, and novels. So, unless you want to spend eternity as a silverfish trapped in the jar of a sadistic eleven-year-old, please cite your sources (that would be me). I know people. I will find you.
- All works, covers, books, short stories, and images belong to the authors, their photographers, their agents and probably a lawyer or two. They are here in a purely promotional manner and should be considered as such. If you lift them you will answer to said authors, etc… Really, it’s my stuff I’m worried about.
- Any other questions, comments, wisecracks and assorted insults can be written on a piece of paper and shoved where the sun doesn’t shine.
- I am one happenin’ Witch.
privacy statement – or why the littleblackduck is broke.
When you view a page, image or other item on this site, your IP address, browser type, and the site you came from is stored in a log file. None of this information can be used to personally identify you. However, it will be used to block your dumb ass should you become a problem with regard to obnoxious posting, and in the event of personal threats to myself or my family, any and all e-mails, IP addresses, etc., will be forwarded to the local police and the FBI. Do not hesitate to think that I won’t pay good money to see you hang. The details stored in this log file may be used to provide statistics about the usage of this site, for the purpose of improving the site to provide statistical information to me. Only cumulative information is given, and the log file itself is not available to the public.
Neither littleblackduck nor montileestormer.com collect information about you (such as name and e-mail address) without your consent nor does it share information on this site’s visitors with others. littleblackduck nor montileestormer.com also do not deliver any files to your hard disk without your consent, nor do littleblackduck nor montileestormer.com engage in placing cookies in your browser without your consent (although it’s possible that some of the other sites that littleblackduck nor montileestormer.com directly deal with may do so – Amazon.com, I’m looking in your direction). Remember, you came looking for me. There’s a darn good chance you don’t have anything I want. Just in case, never read this website while naked.
littleblackduck does not sell information (such as name and e-mail addresses) without your consent, however please be advised that when registering for the site or posting a comment or sending much loved hate mail, your e-mail or comment may be posted for the amusement of others. little black duck is not responsible for spambots that come trolling. Remember again, you came looking for me.
This web site contains links to other sites only for your amusement. Please be aware that I am not responsible for the privacy practices of such other sites and the inclusion of any link does not imply that littleblackduck or montileestormer.com endorses or even respects the opinions expressed by the operators of that site or assumes their sanity. Please be aware when you leave my site and you should read the privacy statements of each and every web site that potentially collects personally identifiable information and if you do something stupid, I can’t do a thing to help you. So don’t come crying to me, because I warned you. This privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this Web site.
If you elect to use the referral service for informing a friend about this site, all it asks for is the friend’s name and email address. This feature may also ask for your email address. This site will automatically send the friend a one-time email inviting them to visit the site. The email addresses used in this feature will not be stored or recorded in any way. I don’t have the space for the stuff I want. You’ve got inclusion issues if you think I need your insignificant info jamming up my precious bandwidth.
If at any such time I decide to bring in outside advertising and these policies change, that information will be posted in big honking letters. Check back often and bring a friend.
This web site and its contents are subject to copyright under the laws of United States Of America and, through international treaties, other countries. The copyright in materials on this site and in this web site as a whole is owned by MontiLee Stormer. The copyright in some materials incorporated within this web site is owned by third parties. You lift them, you get busted, look in the mirror for someone to blame.
You may view this web site and its contents using your web browser and save an electronic copy, or print out a copy, or write it in your own blood, parts of this web-site solely for your own information, research or study, or shits and giggles, but only if you (a) do not modify the copy from how it appears in either the little black duck or montileestormer.com site, and (b) include the copyright notice “MontiLee Stormer 1999-2013” on the copy.
Any important points that I have failed to mention here inadvertently or through sloth or incompetence should be considered for legal purposes to have been made anyway.
That is all.